- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Full payment is required from each player to reserve a place.
- Players need to complete consent forms prior to playing Paintball. Forms are available on site or may be printed direct from our website: http://www.camouflage-paintball.com/Downloads/Downloads.html for completion prior to the event.
- All players agree to be bound by our playing conditions and safety rules. Any player that is unable to comply with our safety instructions will be excluded from the centre without refund. Children will be excluded from games and sent back to the safezone and parents will be contacted.
- Powerball Outdoor Activities Limited reserves the right to remove anyone being disruptive from drink or otherwise from the site forfieting game costs.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any errors in bookings and ask customers to check their booking confirmation and contact us as soon as possible if there are any discrepancies.
- Players are not allowed to use/bring their own paintballs onto the site and any found will be confiscated and given back when the player leaves the premises at the end of the day.
- All invoice payments are due strictly 7 days in advance of the game date. No credit terms are available.
- ALL players who do not attend on the confirmed day will lose all payment.
- Once payments are made full packages cannot be changed to any special promotions being run by Powerball Outdoor Activities Limited.
PLAYERS UNDER 18
- The minimum age requirement in order to participate in our activities is 11 years with signed consent by a parent or guardian – consent forms are available on site or may be printed direct from our website: www.camouflage-paintball.com/downloads.
- All young players need to be made aware that they need to comply with game rules. The marshals will stop play if rules are not
adhered to - if goggles are removed etc. If necessary, our marshals have the right to exclude players with repeatedly bad behaviour to the safe zone in the absence of parents.
- Offer vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other Powerball Outdoor Activity promotion.
- Failure to adhere to all conditions of use in ALL special offers/ promotions will result in the offer being invalid and FULL charges
will be made.
- All special promotions are strictly valid for a FULL DAY PAINTBALLING only unless otherwise stated.
- Should you need to cancel or change the activity day booked, please contact us as soon as possible so as to minimise impact to other game players and no less than 7 days prior to the game date. Full payment is required from each player to reserve a place, however if you don’t show up, the package cost is NOT refundable or transferable.
- Should it become necessary for Powerball Outdoor Activities Limited to cancel an activity day due to circumstances beyond our control including acts of God or Government intervention or extreme weather conditions – We shall reschedule a mutually acceptable alternative activity day, which will not be subject to cancellation.
- Powerball Outdoor Activities Limited reserves the right to cancel any activity day/s with as much prior notice as is possible; and change prices and itineraries without notice.
Powerball Outdoor Activities Limited endeavour to keep the information on this website up-to-date and correct and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or related graphics contained therein.
Unless otherwise specified, the content of this website and all relevant pages are protected by copyright law. This copyright includes, but is not limited to, all images, text, forms and pages found on this website and related websites. All rights are reserved. You may not reproduce any of the materials contained on this website in any format without prior consent. If you wish to use any of the materials on this website for republication in any format you must first apply in writing to email@example.com.